34 Weeks



How far along?
34 Weeks and 1 Day

Baby is the size: Butternut Squash!
Maternity clothes? Can't live without em. Not actually quite sure why I never wore them before I got pregnant....they are some of the comfiest things I've ever worn! haha
Sleep: Killing me. I can't sleep longer than maybe 2 hours without having to get up to pee or toss and turn to get comfy again.
Best moment this week: Baby Shower! Saturday we got to celebrate this little guy coming in to the world at my mom's house and it was an absolute blast! There were quite a few people there and mister man got TONS of stuff! 
Missing Anything? Being able to walk without a waddle.....My husband has much too good of a time making fun of me though.
Movement? He never ever ever ever stops dancing! He is SO strong and those shots to the ribs never get easier! haha But it makes me happy because I know that mean he is healthy and happy!
Food Cravings? CAFE RIO! Holy hannah that place will know me by first name and my whole order with the pattern I got going on right now....I'm in there a good 3-6 times a week weather for lunch or dinner. Not sure if it's something good for me to eat (post coming soon) or I just love it that much. I can't get enough.
Feeling Sick? I've had some off and on terrible headaches this last week or two that usually take some water and possibly a tylenol to kick but they are really no fun.
Labor Signs: Getting closer but not quite. 
Belly Button? In. But there's not much left of it! haha I don't think it will actually push out but it's definitely almost flat.
Wedding Rings on or off? ON! Luckily. I have been absolutely blessed to not have much swelling anywhere on my body except a little in my feet/ankles especially after walking or standing a lot or just a long day in general.
Happy or Moody? Happy! (Uncomfortable is a different story)
Looking forward to: BABY'S NURSERY! My handsome man JUST finished the main decoration in there and the crib and dresser were delivered last week. We just got the house finished being painted so we are ready to set up and settle in! Don't worry, when it happens it will be up RIGHT AWAY! I seriously cannot wait to have everything decorated and set up and settled in for the most part. I am so excited to see his nursery come together and I can't wait to see the finished product! It has been a fun project so far and will be nothing short of perfect when it's finally done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Top Tips for Pregnancy Survival!

Charlie meets the dentist...

Breastfeeding Survival!