Where has the time gone?

My word of the year is SAVOR, and I've been truly taking it to heart! Therefore, I haven't had time to get on my computer and blog!

Charlie is 7 1/2 months old and life has been so insane since my last post in January.
As if it's not enough to have a newborn babe, in January, Nu'u started school full time at the College of Southern Nevada and I decided to start a new business with LuLaRoe! It has been absolutely wonderful and life changing, and HARD! I exclusively breastfed until Charlie was six months old when he started on solids. We are still going strong with nursing as his main food source. Yes, that means for the most part he nurses every 2 hours during the day! Crazy? I know. But the most rewarding thing I have ever done in my whole life. I had a post drafted up titled "10 things most women won't tell you about being pregnant". It would have included mostly complaints about how uncomfortable and annoying those last days can get. As I tried to go back a couple months ago and edit and finish it.....I couldn't. I miss being pregnant so much now and I don't remember all the bad parts. I remember him kicking like crazy and loving every minute that I watched him move under my skin. I remember anticipating his arrival and never being able to picture what he would look like once he finally arrived. I remember my husband being SO kind and loving to me as he could see and hear my discomfort and wanted to help the best he could to make it better. I remember contractions starting and knowing it would be the last time to watch my little man kick and turn in my belly and how excited I was to finally meet him. I look back and remember thinking how long 9 months seemed and how quickly they flew by! I love this little boy more than anything and the small discomforts I experienced towards the end of pregnancy were SO worth it. I would, and will, do it all over again as many times as I possibly can! So to catch you up on life....

Charlie:
This little man has FOUR teeth with four more waiting to come through. He crawls, pulls himself upon EVERYTHING, talks ALL the time and is trying to walk. He has been a great sleeper but teething threw him off a little so we are currently sleep training! He is SO much fun and we are so in love with him! He loves his pup, Kona, and laughing at his daddy. He loves cuddling with his momma and going to visit at Grandma and Papa's house with them and Uncle TJ. He smiles SO big and loves taking rides in his stroller. We can't go ANYWHERE without someone stopping and telling us how cute he is and that his full head of dark curly hair is to die for! (He looks like baby Bruno Mars) We love playing with him and watching him grow. I will (try to) update monthly, or so, about him!
I have taken monthly photos of him wear we spend the most time, 
my rocking chair where he nurses, I am excited to see how these 
pictures all compare when he's a year! :]

Us:
We are coming up on our TWO year anniversary! The second year has been MUCH different than the first centered around this little bundle of joy we brought into the world! We haven't traveled much due to the babe and the business but we have had so much fun! We have gotten to know each other better than before and I continue to fall in love with this boy more and more every single day! He has been in school full time and I have HATED it! :| But I know it's better than him being home all the time with nothing to do.....

Charlie's first Clark County Fair and Rodeo in Logandale!

LuLaRoe:
THIS has been the best thing to ever happen to me! I have been so blessed to be able to work from home, never leave Charlie, be a mom and wife first, then make money! I have absolutely loved every minute of it! I own about 600 pieces of LuLaRoe and I set up mobile, pop-up boutiques! I come to your home and set up a shop, you invite all your friends and family to shop with you in the comfort of your own home and you get FREE clothes for hosting! We have music playing, sometimes there are refreshments served, and it is SO much fun! You get to try on whatever you want, fall in love and TAKE IT HOME! There are no orders or a presentation, just drop in, shop, and go! It is an absolute blast! On top of that, I have had the opportunity to go to multiple trainings put on by the boss people! I was able to go the a training in Ontario, CA, St. George, UT, and this last weekend, Corona, CA where our home office is, for a leadership retreat! We got to shop with DeAnne, the owner, at her favorite store in LA, see the sewing warehouse which was so incredible, and pull our own order form our warehouse! It was an absolutely AMAZING weekend! And! Nu'u got to come with me with the baby and help me take care of him while I was in training all day on Saturday! He also got to be present for a lot of the training. This company is literally a dream come true and only getting better! I have met some of the most genuine people in my entire life and made some great friendships. My first team member has become one of my very best friends and I have been able to help women feel GOOD about themselves! The clothes are so comfortable, stylish, and FLATTERING! They are perfect for the LDS garment wearing girl, or any momma on the go! We also have little girl dresses, skirts, and leggings, and unisex kids shirts! I have had such a life changing experience so far with LuLaRoe and it really does just keep getting better!

I sold 52 pieces at my launch party and had a BLAST!


I am going to try to be better about updating here but if I don't, just know I am busy SAVORing life! :]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

5 Top Tips for Pregnancy Survival!

Charlie meets the dentist...