38 WEEKS!

How far along? 38 Weeks and 5 days!
Baby is the size: I can't even keep track anymore....HUGE? haha I think a winter melon..
Maternity clothes? Even those puppies are getting a little small. I definitely have to be careful to pick up some of my more giving clothes to make sure I don't look like I'm bulging out of them...which seems nearly impossible these days! haha
Sleep: I have to get up a little more often than normal but I'm still not having too much trouble getting right back to sleep.
Best moment this week: GETTING THE NURSERY PUT TOGETHER!!!! (post coming soon)
Missing Anything? Umm eating whatever I want? haha Between my gestational diabetes and this acid reflux crap I definitely have to be careful about what I eat and how!
Movement? The boy literally never ever stops. It is something I will miss so so so much when he is born and probably the only thing I would ever think could give me PPD. It is my absolute favorite thing in the world just to lay, forever, and watch my belly move constantly. It is extremely comforting and amazing how active he is and I hope that rather than a baby that doesn't sleep he will be very happy! I can't believe it's getting so close to the day he won't be a part of me anymore.
Food Cravings? I haven't craved much....I'm just hungry often and have to eat many small meals a day.
Feeling Sick? Started to get some loose bowels this last week that sent me in to a straight panic but no harm! Just something I ate...Other than that I have been feeling GREAT!
Labor Signs: I've had some cramping and a little more intense and common BH contractions but nothing to think that this boy is going to come a single day early!
Belly Button? IN! haha I don't think it will come out at this point. It's got kind of a weird shape at this point but the majority of it is still and innie!
Wedding Rings on or off? Off....and I couldn't hate it more! I absolutely love my ring and almost 2 years later am still as obsessed as I was the day my handsome asked me to marry him! I hate not wearing it and I can't wait until I can. I was lucky enough to wear it up until very recently but I finally have had (still minor) enough swelling in my hands that it's to tight to slide on and off and I don't want it to get any worse so I just leave it off.
Happy or Moody? If tired is a different question than I can still say HAPPY! I haven't been hit with any worse moodiness than I already had for the most part but I sure am exhausted!
Looking forward to: What else is there TO look forward to except finally getting to meet this handsome little guy? I cannot believe, looking back, how quickly this pregnancy went. I have tried all along the way to really enjoy all of it. The good and the bad. And I think it's caused it to go by even faster. I've tried not to wish the bad away OR wish the good to stay. I've really just done my best to in the present moment every step of the way and really love and cherish every moment I've had to learn and experience what it's like to grow a human for the first time. I know for sure it will never ever be the same as my first time. It is insane that we are in single digits to my due date and that we could technically be meeting this boy any minute! I am so so so excited for it all but am trying to really relish in and enjoy this last week or so until it's a completely different chapter in life. But I have to say, daddy and I REALLY can't wait to be parents! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

5 Top Tips for Pregnancy Survival!

Charlie meets the dentist...