36 Weeks!

How far along? 36 weeks, 1 day..
Baby is the size: Canary Melon 
Maternity clothes? Even those are getting a little tight/small. Can't believe how quickly my body is changing these days! He is supposed to be gaining an ounce a day and I can definitely feel and see it!
Sleep: I've had a couple restless nights but have luckily had a limited amount of interruption to a good night's sleep!
Best moment this week: Hearing that baby is growing "beautifully" and his session of being monitored was "textbook". After being diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes my biggest worry has been him getting too big and or being unhealthy. It was SO nice to not only hear that he is fine but even for a "normal" pregnancy he's doing awesome! :]
Missing Anything? Being mobile? haha Let me re-phrase. Walking without a wobble and feeling like every time I sit down or stand up I look like an old lady.
Movement? HE NEVER SEVER STOPS! It is the absolute best thing in the whole world that I literally don't spend more than 20 minutes or so tops NOT feeling him move. We watched him smile in his ultrasound this week so I will continue to think he will be the happiest baby! :]
Food Cravings? Nothing crazy. Cafe Rio has basically been my best friend but that's not necessarily "weird".
Feeling Sick? Not for no reason. I get to feeling a little sick if I'm in a hot room and feel kind of stuffy. Other than that I've been great!
Labor Signs: We took a child birthing class today (I know it was a little later than I anticipated but we did it finally) and she informed me in a different way what braxton hicks contractions feel like and contrary to prior belief I think I have been experiencing them here and there but nothing bad enough to bother me or even realize what they were.
Belly Button? In. I doubt it will come out but it's sure getting flat under there! haha
Wedding Rings on or off?Off. And I HATE it. Almost 2 years later and I am still obsessed with my ring so it is really not fun having to keep it off. For a long time it wasn't the swelling but more so the irritation that was happening when I would wear it but now when I try to put it back on it seems extra tight and I don't want to rick it getting stuck and having to get it cut off or anything.
Happy or Moody? HAPPY! So excited for everything to come!
Looking forward to: All of it. I have my ups and downs daily and complete mix of emotions but at the end of the day I am SO excited to be a mom. After our birthing class today I am feeling so prepared and ready for the delivery process and the ability I will have to tackle it free of medication and intervention. Nu'u did so well in the class as well, he was so alert and attentive and asked questions and I could tell he was really receiving all the information and excited about learning it all in preparation of helping me through the labor process when I'll need him. I am feeling stronger and more ready than ever and I really can't wait for this handsome boy to arrive! I want to squeeze him and eat him all up! I am so in love with him already! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

5 Top Tips for Pregnancy Survival!

Charlie meets the dentist...