All things baby shower!

On Saturday we got to celebrate and prepare for mister man's grand entrance at my mom's house. It was way better and cuter than I could have ever imagined. My mom and "second momma" hosted it and they did amazing! It was turtle themed and absolutely adorable! My mom made most of the food and Susan made the cutest cupcakes with personal little toppers that were perfect!


 Confetti Cupcakes, my all time favorite! Our wedding cake was confetti :]


 Probably my favorite decoration :]


 Yes those are UNLV onesies and I CANNOT wait to take the baby to the games!


 Nu'u made an appearance to open a "daddy doody survival kit" that my best friend made for him! 

The older I get the more I look just like her <3







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

5 Top Tips for Pregnancy Survival!

Charlie meets the dentist...