28 Weeks! 7 MONTHS!!

How far along? 28 weeks! An entire 7 months!
Baby is the size: Eggplant!
Maternity clothes? Can't live without em. I bought a couple maternity swimsuits for our baby moon in hawaii and actually didn't end up wearing them. I have never been a bikini person so one pieces and long tankinis have always been my friend. They actually fit really well for pregnancy and since they were thicker than the maternity ones I bought they gave my belly some support!
Sleep: I slept AWESOME in Hawaii. Maybe I just didn't mind getting up when I was hearing waves crashing outside and watching pretty sunrises but I was pleasantly surprised with how well I slept overall. Of course I had to bring my belly pillow along to make that possible but it worked out great!
Best moment this week: OUR BABYMOON! Of course! Don't worry. That post is coming next!
Missing Anything? Flying peacefully and rarely getting up. I have been a travel bug since very early in my life. My family has gone to Hawaii every year since I was about 5 and on top of that we have traveled all over the world. Including my flights (mostly alone) to Tonga that get up to 13 hour flights. I am so used to flying that I usually can get on a flight, eat the meal if there is one, get comfy and knock out for at least a good few hours at a time. I now have to first put on compression socks to help not getting blood clots in my legs, get up every hour or two to go potty, I can't ever really get comfy enough to fall asleep for longer than about 30 minutes...It's no fun! haha flying is still pretty comfortable to me aside from these small changes. 
Movement? CONSTANTLY! I love laying around and watching my belly move weather bare or covered. I'm starting to get used to patterns of when he kicks the most and what I can do to make him kick and it is SO much fun to feel his movements!
Food Cravings? Pizza! Not so much pickles anymore but I am ALWAYS in the mood for some pizza. No matter when or where. Unfortunately if I eat it to late at night I suffer a little bit from acid reflux during the night and quite an upset tummy waking up.
Feeling Sick? Other than some acid reflux due to what or how I eat nope! I am definitely starting to feel my third trimester kick in though as I get more uncomfortable and exhausted!
Labor Signs: Nope. I felt a lot of pressure in my belly while taking off and landing from Hawaii which felt like a tiny glimpse to what contractions will feel like when they come. I breathed through them and once we stopped climbing so rapidly I was fine.
Belly Button? In! It's starting to push out I notice the other day in the shower but it's still in there!
Wedding Rings on or off? On but maybe not for long. Right before we left to Hawaii I started to get a reaction right around my ring that just got worse while in Hawaii. I ended up leaving it off most of the days until we went out for dinner or whatever at night. I hope this irritation will go away because other than that I'd have no reason to not wear my ring considering I haven't swelled at all!
Happy or Moody? HAPPY! We just got back from Hawaii for heaven's sake! haha
Looking forward to: Getting settled in our house! Since we moved we have been back and forth like crazy out of town! The week after we moved into our PERFECT cute new house, we left to Tonga for two weeks, we were then "home" for three weeks with some traveling in there too, before leaving to Hawaii for 2 1/2 weeks. So at the end of that trip I was ready to get home to finish getting boxes unpacked, get the house painted and start putting pictures on the wall and make this place cute! I'm so excited to get it all done! Don't worry, when it is you will have a post with PLENTY of pictures! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

5 Top Tips for Pregnancy Survival!

Charlie meets the dentist...