24 weeks, 6 MONTHS.


How far along? 26 weeks (6 MONTHS) today!
Baby is the size: The length of an ear of corn!
Maternity clothes? I can't get enough. I bought a couple more maxi style dresses at Target getting ready for Hawaii!
Sleep: I'm starting to lose a little more sleep due to being uncomfortable. And when I do get comfy I don't stay comfy for very long. The secret is to keep finding comfort in shifting..
Best moment this week: I just can't get over how big I'm getting and how fast time is flying by! I went to the temple today with my cute friend Heidy before she leaves on a mission next week and had to rent a maternity dress for the first time! Definitely a simple pleasure to find int the milestones that bring all these "firsts". It's so fun! 
Missing Anything? Port of Subs!
Movement? This Tongan rugby ninja NEVER ever ever stops kicking! It is the best thing in the whole world and has yet to get painful. Sometimes he's positioned uncomfortably but he hasn't reached up and kicked in my runs or anything yet so the movement hasn't been painful at all! It's AMAZING! <3
Food Cravings? Pickles and pizza still. And still not together :]
Feeling Sick? Nope not at all. Lots of uncomfortable and tired but not sick! :]
Gender:  BOY!
Labor Signs: No sir-ee! Not yet!
Belly Button? In
Wedding Rings on or off? On! I have gotten a couple small scares of swelling but it still hasn't happened yet!
Happy or Moody? Happy for the most part. Fatigue puts me in a bad mood but other than that I've been good!
Looking forward to: OUR BABYMOON! Ever heard of it? And of course to Hawaii! A romantic getaway with my handsome husband before this baby comes and we lose track of what's important for a little while? We have read lots of articles and things on the computer together to help us prepare for not losing ourselves in the baby and still remembering to be husband and wife first and I really hope that I do my part in remembering to make my husband feel special and valued when doing things like getting home from a long day at work and doing the countless amount of small favors I ask him to do throughout a day's time. He is my BEST helper and always willing to do whatever it is I think I can't do for myself. I cannot imagine not having him by my side through this all, both the good and the bad would never be as rewarding as it is and will be sharing it with him every step of the way! I am so lucky! Basically a second honeymoon to celebrate our year anniversary in the same place we spent our actual honeymoon and then our yearly family trip in Maui! I can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

5 Top Tips for Pregnancy Survival!

Charlie meets the dentist...