18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks and 5 days
Baby is the size: Bell Pepper!
Maternity clothes? All day every day!
Sleep: Since we are in tonga this week and a little of next sleep has actually been really well. As long as I sleep on my side with something soft, a blanket or pillow between my legs I am good!
Best moment this week:  WE FELT BABY KICK! Oh my PRICELESS! So we had just got on our flight to New Zealand, yes I'm talking about the 13 hour flight. Obviously not excited about this event and not sure how comfortable I can possibly get considering I have to get up every 2-3 hours to avoid getting blood clots in my legs. We have found our sets and started to get comfortable, waiting for the rest of the plane to board, when I go to put my seat belt I feel the strongest "flutter" I have felt so far in this pregnancy. I have been feeling flutters for a couple weeks now but nothing I or anyone else can feel from the outside. This one was different. I put my hand down right away and I COULD feel it! Of course I get more than excited and when I reach over to grab Nu'us hand I end up slapping him in the arm when he least expected it. He almost gave me a nasty look before I got his hand and slung it over to my belly right where the movement was and said "do you feel it?!" He got a HUGE smile on his face and said "yeah, I can". What a special moment to start off this oh so dreadful flight ahead. The flight wasn't actually too bad. It was almost empty so we had the chance to spread out a little during the flight. I put my legs up and fell asleep but only usually for about an hour at a time before I would wake up and have to adjust how I was laying. In most cases I used that minute to get up and use to restroom too and stretch my legs a bit! It was all I could do to get through it, remembering how it started was always refreshing. He hasn't been kicking much since then, every now and then but not strong enough to feel like that again. I'm sure by the end of this week and into next it will get stronger and easier to feel! I absolutely love feeling this little monster kick!
Missing Anything? Yeah the opportunity to SLEEP on a plane! I am so used to getting on a plane, finding comfort however and being able to sleep pretty much the whole time!
Movement? YES YES YES!
Food Cravings? PICKLES. Which of course are non existent here in Tonga :/
Feeling Sick? NOPE!
Gender: BOY BOY BOY!!!
Labor Signs: No way.
Belly Button? In
Wedding Rings on or off? On and I'm loving it! I actually seem to be getting small in my hands and feet. Not for long I assume! :]
Happy or Moody? Happy! :]
Looking forward to: The wedding! The reason we came to Tonga is for my sister-in-laws wedding! It is this saturday and we are very excited! Wait for the post coming soon! :]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

The baby boy's GRAND entrance!

Farewell LuLaRoe!