TONGA!

I can't even begin to explain to you how excited I am to go back to Tonga. I miss my family over there of course but even more so because I know how much my husband misses HIS family! I know how homesick he was when he first got here and when we were first married. It doesn't weigh so heavy on him now on a daily basis but I know that doesn't mean he stopped missing them!

My sister-in-law, their oldest, is getting married in the Nuku'Alofa, Tonga temple in May and we get to go! We weren't sure if everything with Nu'us visa was gonna be ready in time for him to go but once again it all worked out perfectly! Thank goodness! We get to be there for about 2 weeks and help Nia with all of her wedding stuff! I have already sent a bunch of stuff off for her wedding like balloons, a dress and shoes. She is SO excited for her big day and I will probably be doing her hair! Which I'm so excited for! She has been waiting a long time for this day to come and it is finally around the corner! It is gonna be perfect. I'm sure I'll have much more to write about the trip when it is over but for now that's it! I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

The baby boy's GRAND entrance!

Farewell LuLaRoe!