USA Rugby Sevens

So the sevens tournament comes to Vegas every year and this year I couldn't have been more excited! My husband has played rugby most of his life and I never even knew what a match looked like till I went to Tonga for the first time! 
Soon after we got married, he got in to a club here in Vegas at the Las Vegas Rugby academy. I've had the pleasure to watch a couple of his practices and try to figure the game out all by myself! (I still don't get it). 
A few weeks ago we got to travel to California for rugby, remember? I got to watch him play all day Saturday. So when the sevens tournament was in town he got the chance to play in the smaller pools! 
With the pups at the tournament all day Friday! 
His team made it all the way to the semi-finals of their pool!
Then of course we got to go home and change and get ready for the big matches! The world matches at the stadium! We got to watch matches between Fiji and Australia, USA, Samoa, Portugal, South Africa, and of course my husbands favorite team, New Zealand! It was an awesome time and I finally got to watch rugby with my husband next to me instead of playing so he could explain some things to me! I had lots of questions! Teehee. 

We had a super good time! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

The baby boy's GRAND entrance!

Farewell LuLaRoe!