Shania!

When I was in 6th grade I went to my first concert. I have always listened to country music because my dad got me into it when I was really young. I loved Shania Twain back then and I still do. For Christmas last year I didn't know what to get my mom. I wanted to get her tickets to a show. Then I remember that Shania just started her new show in town! 
So I bought tickets. Two of them. She asked me to go and of course I said yes! I wanted to get the show for the night of moms birthday but the show didn't start back up until January 22 because she was home for her Christmas break! 
So Thursday, January 23, I took my mom to see Shania! She texted me a week or two before to inform me she had made dinner reservations at her favorite restaurant! Joe's! I was super excited for that. We went shopping the week before and I bought a super cute flowy shirt that I love! 
So that night we went to Joe's for dinner and ate some delicious food! Then it was time for the show! I was SOOO excited! And my mom was too! During the show she comes down the isles to see people and it is awesome! 
She sang all our favorite songs and we had a blast! When it was over my mom said she liked it more than Celine which was a shock but amazing! 
We had a great time!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

The baby boy's GRAND entrance!

Farewell LuLaRoe!