Cheers to a brand new chapter to EMBRACE

I decided around the first of the year that I would be going back to school and try to get an associates in business. My dad is planning on opening a batting cages this year and separately opening a shave ice stand inside! And guess what? He's letting me own the place! Ummmmm I don't know how? Anyway. This has been under way for a while but it's finally getting down to the last little bit and ground broke this week! YAY! Well. Like everything in life, learning to embrace life mean also learning to embrace a complete change in life plans! So school is being put on hold this semester for two reasons…1- because I decided to procrastinate and tried to register too late to get any classes I wanted 2- because I got a new job!!!
Today I started a new job as a nanny! A sister I was assigned to visit teach with my partner Megan Nielson was looking for a new nanny as she just got accepted into the nursing program! She originally had a schedule of Tuesday Wednesday Thursday short days and then her schedule changed to just Tuesday and Thursday a little bit longer days. I was still thinking about taking classes Monday Wednesday but by the time I tried registering for classes it was too late to get any classes worth taking. 
So I'm learning again to EMBRACE a new chapter. The idea at first of being a nanny was kinda scary. Angie has three kids ages 3,5 and 7. I went over last night to meet the kids and Angie and discuss some more details about daily stuff around the house and things. Hayden (3) is full of energy and so much fun. Sydney (5) is absolutely adorable and LOVES "her new nanny". Brianna (7) is the oldest and you can tell. The girls get along well and Hayden is a total boy! Even with two big sisters. He is his daddy's buddy and loves to play with nerf guns, dirt and Kona of course! So Hayden I have the most amount of time. He is not in school yet so he hangs out with me! I absolutely love this new family and am so excited for this new adventure in my life! Nannying hold a special place in my heart. It give me to opportunity to really know what it's like to have full responsibility for kids before I have some of my own.

As for school right now I will be holding off….unfortunatley. I will hopefully get the chance to take some business classes before the batting cages open but if not I still do plan on it as soon as I can. I don't know how long I will nanny or what life has in store for us but I'm excited for it and willing to keep faith that wherever we are is exactly where we are supposed to be!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

The baby boy's GRAND entrance!

Farewell LuLaRoe!