14 Weeks.

How far along? 14 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size: KIWI!
Maternity clothes? YES. bleh. Preparing for our trip to California last weekend I realized in thinking about what to pack that I had nothing! I had hardly a pair of shorts that fit me before I got pregnant let alone with this baby belly coming on! Confession: I'm not like most girls that wear their pants at their waist. I've never been fond of my belly so I've always pulled pants up over it to avoid that "muffin top" look. So for most girls that gain a belly out of nowhere and wear pants below it can get away with wearing a belly band, I am far from that. On the other hand I'm happy to tell you maternity pants are the best thing that's ever happened to me and they are SO comfortable. I felt like a million bucks throughout our trip and since. I haven't had to buy many tops so far and I'm hoping I won't have to. MOST of my tops I always buy big and stretchy so I think I'll be able to go a while without buying any.
Sleep: I have actually been sleeping well. I don't have enough of a belly or far along enough yet to find it uncomfortable to sleep on my belly. I still try not to as much as I can but sometimes I end up there anyway. I haven't established a "side" yet. Once again with not much a belly it's hard to figure out at this point.
Best moment this week: Does last week count since I haven't blogged in a while? And there's a down side to this best moment....while taking pictures following Nu'us last rugby game in California the cute girl taking our picture said "okay now kiss her belly", CUTEST thing ever and the cutest picture I have ever seen came from it. It was the first time that's happened, it was raw. I was giggling and smiling so big and it turned out SO cute. Well, later on messing with my camera I was trying to show Nu'u something and demonstrated taking a picture in the dark with no flash that it is super slow and just turns up black. So I had a black picture. While showing him and trying to delete the black photo I had taken I deleted the picture. LUCKILY (kind of) I had taken a picture on my phone earlier OF the picture on my camera, so I still have the photo just not in the quality I did originally :/

Missing Anything? I REALLY missed the rides at Disneyland and Port of Subs sandwiches.
Movement? YES. A little but I can't really distinguish what exactly it is.
Food Cravings? Not yet!
Feeling Sick? I got a random 24 hr flu on sunday but other than that no. I always feel kinda upset in my tummy but I've just gotten used to it.
Gender: APRIL 30th we will find out! :]
Labor Signs: Far from it. haha
Belly Button? In
Wedding Rings on or off? On. I got swollen in Disneyland just from all the walking and stuff and thought I might have to take them off soon but shrunk back down by them time we got home!
Happy or Moody? Ask my husband? haha I think I've been pretty happy. OR should I correct myself...I don't feel like I'm any MORE moody than I was before? hahaha
Looking forward to: GENDER REVEAL PARTY AND OUR NEW HOUSE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From day one...my breastfeeding journey!

The baby boy's GRAND entrance!

Farewell LuLaRoe!